BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, February 13, 2011

My Dream, My Future


Have you ever ask to your self if who you are in the future?


When I was a child there are so many dreams that I want ti be in the future like to become a doctor, architect, a teacher but now I am in the right age and I am about to graduate I think I will be more serious thinking about who am I in the future because I will enter a new horizon or a new chapter of my life were that is my College life this will be the difficult chapter of my life but for me i do not know if you do so. Because in college life you will take a course that suit to your ability of what you can. In taking a course you must be serious on it because if you just say "datoy latta ti alek nga kurson makamuntan" if are thinking like this you will regret in the end.


I am dreaming to become a popular business in the world well if you say "ambisyoso" as they say dreaming is free it is priceless so you can dream want you have. But I promise to my self that my dream will not remain just a dream. I will strive hard to achieve my dream so that I will give back the sacrifices of my beloved parents.


Think seriously about your future and strive hard and give your very best to attain your dreams in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment